- If you want to join the farm as a member, please download and complete these two forms. You can bring them to the farm or send them to email@example.com.
- The Guidelines for Members document contains useful information for all members. It is especially important for allotment holders to read this document as it details what you can and can not do, as well as giving advice when starting up with a new plot.
- All volunteers should be aware of the Policy guidelines for volunteering at Beelarong Community Farm.
- The Model rules document gives important information about the functionality of the farm.
- Our 2017 AGM documents can be found here. This includes the proxy form if you cannot attend the AGM, and the nomination form if you want to join the management committee. Please return these forms to the Secretary by November 26, to :
The Secretary, PO BOX 595, Morningside Qld 4170, or give them directly to Lorraine (Treasurer) or Richard (President) at the farm.
Beelarong Community Farm | Cnr Beverley and York Sts, Morningside, QLD, 4170 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0401 168 657